Artisans of Atlanta, Inc. is a full service construction and renovation company. Since 1993, we have been committed to exceeding the needs and expectations of our clients by providing them with a process that is both enjoyable and rewarding in its results. We offer both design-build services and build only for clients that already have architectural plans. With over 25 years of experience our team is able to service a wide variety of projects including new construction, large scale renovations, 2nd floor additions, kitchens, baths and basements. Our goal is to inspire homeowners to become raving clients! We do that through our core values of:
- Excellent communication throughout the process
- Personal service and attention to each project
- Excellence in craftsmanship and quality
- Service and follow up after completion
Artisans is fully licensed, insured and members of the Greater Atlanta Homebuilder’s Association and the National Association of the Remodeling Industry.
Our History and Team
Artisans of Atlanta, Inc. is led by Matt Johnson and his team of talented employees along with many trade partners who work together to make your remodeling dreams a reality. Our roots begin in 1993 in the heart of Atlanta renovating older in-town homes. Our founded Doug Locker loved the satisfaction and creativity of helping homeowners turn old, dilapidated houses into beautiful homes! His commitment to quality, honesty and a superior customer experience built a long-lasting foundation that helped Artisans become what it is today.
In 2007, Matt took the helm at Artisans to continue our outstanding reputation in the community with a vision to build a company equipped to successfully handle the increasing renovation demands in the Atlanta area. Matt is a remodeling entrepreneur and a graduate of Mercer University with a degree in Business Administration. After college, Matt started a custom carpentry business servicing homeowners and contractors. He has experience in new construction and home renovation and has worked with Artisans as both subcontractor and employee before becoming President.
Our focus is providing a better renovation experience. We’ve all heard or experienced the contractor horror stories that plague our industry. Our values are simple yet foundational, listen to the homeowner’s needs, provide excellent quality, communication and follow up while demonstrating respect for our client and their home.
Our Mission Statement
At Artisans of Atlanta, Inc. our mission is to provide our clients with a better renovation experience. This will be evidenced by providing honest upfront pricing, superior craftsmanship, constant communication and integrity in all we do. We will provide a seamless renovation experience for our client from design to completion.
Our Core Values
- Integrity: above all else we work with pride and integrity. We will do the right thing all day, every day, no exceptions.
- Honesty: this is at the core of business-to-client relationships. We will be honest with each of our clients. They will never have occasion to question our trustworthiness. You can trust us in your home with your family and pets!
- Excellence: We go above and beyond the normal quality standards. We pay attention to the smallest details that are important to you! All our work will be done to the highest quality standards without taking any shortcuts or unnecessary risks.